The SP Curtains WARRANTY
For claims covered by the warranty, SP Curtains will replace or repair any product with like or similar parts, found to be defective as a result of faulty materials. This excludes shipping costs.
Blind warranty does not apply to any SP Curtains or parts thereof which fail due to accident, alterations, improper use, abuse, neglect, normal wear, normal colour fading due to sunlight or direct exposure to salt air, failure to follow instructions for measuring and installing or operating the product.
Covered under Warranty
- The original purchaser of the blind;
- Defects in materials and workmanship;
- Failure of blind to operate;
- Internal parts and mechanism;
- Cords, components and brackets;
- Supplied colour different to sample; and
- Damaged noted upon delivery.
Not covered under Warranty
- Abuse, accidents and improper-use;
- Normal wear and tear;
- Alterations or improper installations;
- Freight, removal and re-installation costs;
- Over exposure to the elements;
- Natural minor fading over time; and
- Improper cleaning and use of chemicals.
For more information please contact us